Britain will open the competition at The Oval on May 30 when they will go up against South Africa, while Australia will dispatch their title barrier on June 1 against the ICC Cricket World Cup Qualifier champions Afghanistan in a day/night coordinate in Bristol.
India, the 1983 and 2011 title holders, will play their first match on June 5 against South Africa at the Hampshire Bowl in Southampton. Their element coordinate against archrivals Pakistan will be on June 16 at Old Trafford in Manchester.
The World Cup will traverse 48 coordinates on the whole, of which 45 will make up the gathering stage. Each group will play nine gathering stage matches, and the best four will advance to the elimination rounds, like how the 1992 World Cup was held.
Things You Have To See About the 2019 ICC World Cup
- The 46-day long ICC World Cup 2019 Schedule will see the support of 10 teams, to be specific Australia, Bangladesh, England, India, New Zealand, Pakistan, South Africa and Sri Lanka, West Indies and Afghanistan.
- The competition opener will be held at The Oval between England and South Africa.
- Eleven Venue in the UK will have the 2019 World Cup matches.
- Following the single association design, each side will play the other once in the competition, post which 4 sides will proceed onward to semis.
- Old Trafford in Manchester will have a most extreme of six matches
- The 2019 ICC World Cup match last will be held at The Lord’s in London.
ICC Watch Live Match and Cricket Score
You can watch from here ICC World Cup 2019 thats are on semi-final stage. Now the four teams are confirming to play semi finals Australia, India,New Zealand and May be England. Pakistan chances for playing in four hardly.
The tickets are available to everything except you have to enlist on the ICC site already to be qualified to get tickets. An open tally for the unsuccessful fans will be propelled in July 2018.
The rest of the tickets, assuming any, will go on special in September 2018. The tickets will be accessible on a first come, first serve premise.
As per the ICC, 80,000 tickets for the World Cup matches will cost £20 or less and 200,000 will cost £50 or less. This generally means Rs 1850 and Rs 4600. Be that as it may, India and England fans should spend at least £55 (Rs 5000 appx) to watch their groups play. This sum can go up to £70 (Rs 6400 appx) for huge matches.
ICC World Cup 2019: Full Schedule, date and venue